The Department of Health included Counselling & Psychotherapy as an Essential Service under the Public Health Guidelines published March 28th 2020.
However, the decision to hold therapy in a Face to Face setting will be deeply personal to each client. Therefore, Online Sessions will be made available where preferred/possible.
Please note the following Health & Safety protocols for in-person sessions have been put in place during the Covid-19 pandemic:
(1) We ask that you text/call (shortly before the session time) to let me know that you're outside. My number is 0834642171 if you want to save it to your contacts.
(2) All clients are screened for a high temperature before sessions.
(3) On entering the centre, we will ask you to use hand sanitiser so you can disinfect your hands. We also ask you to wear a face covering while using the stairs and waiting areas.
(4) Masks may be removed inside the therapy room and for the duration of the session as we'll be over 2m apart.
(5) Therapy rooms are cleaned and ventilated between appointments.
(6) Unfortunately we will no longer be in a position to offer any beverages/water. Please do bring a beverage/water with you should you wish.
(7) Cashless payment options: PayPal, Revolute, EFT Bank Transfer and Card Payments.
Please, be assured that the implementation of these new measures are to ensure your health and safety. I am looking forward to welcoming you into the centre.
Travel during Covid-19 Restrictions
I would like to remind you that throughout Level 5 Restrictions, you are permitted travel to attend essential services. If you are stopped en route to your session, you will be allowed to continue once you explain that you are travelling to a Mental Health Appointment. If you are asked for supporting documentation, please show your invoice which has specified the date of your appointment. Your invoice will also have a letter from me attached, stating that you need to attend an appointment in the city centre.
For clients seeking sessions in person, please consider the following: